UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 1
HELSINKI Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
Danish telecom operator TDC reported a near five percent fall in core profits for the third quarter, hurt by intense price competition. It kept its full-year outlook unchanged.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |