Nikon cuts stepper sales forecast by almost 40 pct
TOKYO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Nikon Corp said on Thursday it is slashing its forecast for stepper sales in the year to next March by 39 percent to 28 steppers, down from an August forecast to sell 46 of the multi-million dollar lithography machines.
Nikon, which is trying to keep pace with ASML, also cut its annual sales forecast for its compact cameras to 17 million cameras, down from 18 million. It nudged up its digital SLR camera sales outlook to 7.1 million from a previous forecast of 7 million cameras. (Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions