Pentair posts lower third-quarter profit
NEW YORK Nov 1 (Reuters) - Pentair Ltd reported lower quarterly sales and net profit on Thursday in a report that does not yet include results from the Tyco flow control business, which merged with Pentair last month.
Pentair, which makes water treatment systems and thermal controls, reported net earnings of $30.4 million, or 30 cents per share, down from $51.1 million, or 51 cents per share, a year before.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port