Pentair posts lower third-quarter profit
NEW YORK Nov 1 (Reuters) - Pentair Ltd reported lower quarterly sales and net profit on Thursday in a report that does not yet include results from the Tyco flow control business, which merged with Pentair last month.
Pentair, which makes water treatment systems and thermal controls, reported net earnings of $30.4 million, or 30 cents per share, down from $51.1 million, or 51 cents per share, a year before.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default