Rosneft signs $80bln 25-year gas deal with Inter RAO-source
MOSCOW Nov 1 (Reuters) - Russian state oil company Rosneft has signed an $80 billion 25-year contract with Inter RAO to supply the state-owned electricity company with gas from 2016, a source close to Rosneft said.
The contract would mean that Rosneft would replace independent gas producer Novatek as the main supplier to Inter RAO, depriving Novatek of a customer that accounts for 30 percent of its sales, Kommersant daily newspaper reported citing sources.
InterRao was not immediately available for comment. Rosneft and Novatek declined comment.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee