SunPower posts smaller loss on cost cuts
Nov 1 (Reuters) - U.S. solar company SunPower Corp reported a decline in quarterly loss as it generated more revenue from North America and cut panel costs.
The company, which is majority owned by France's Total SA , lost $48.5 million, or 41 cents per share, in the third quarter. SunPower had a loss of $370.8 million, or $3.77 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue from North America rose 36 percent.
Total Revenue fell 8 percent to $648.9 million and selling costs declined 10 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone