- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
Advance Auto Parts shares soar 15.2 percent after resuming trade
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Advance Auto Parts (AAP.N) skyrocketed 15.2 percent after resuming trade on Thursday.
(Reporting by Caroline Valetkevitch)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this