Chemring warns on full-year profit
(Reuters) - Defence equipment maker Chemring Group PLC (CHG.L) said it cut its full-year profit expectation on delays in contracts and technical problems.
The company, which is currently in takeover talks with U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP CG.O., said it reduced its earnings expectations by 13 pence per share for the year ended October 31.
(Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections