Chemring warns on full-year profit
(Reuters) - Defence equipment maker Chemring Group PLC (CHG.L) said it cut its full-year profit expectation on delays in contracts and technical problems.
The company, which is currently in takeover talks with U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP CG.O., said it reduced its earnings expectations by 13 pence per share for the year ended October 31.
(Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions