Exxon adding to Gulf of Mexico position
(Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp on Thursday said it has acquired interest in several blocks in the Gulf of Mexico, where it already has an active drilling program.
Exxon acquired a 20 percent interest in the Phobos prospect and a 35 percent interest in the Thorn prospect in the third quarter, Exxon investor relations executive David Rosenthal told analysts on a conference call.
(Reporting By Anna Driver)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |