South Korea's Samsung Engineering says wins $2.5 billion order
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Thursday it had won a $2.48 billion order to build eight new process units, utilities and offsite facilities for a oil refinery in Ruwais, United Arab Emirates from Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (Takreer).
The South Korean engineering company said in a regulatory filing that the contract was set to be concluded in January of 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes