South Korea's Samsung Engineering says wins $2.5 billion order
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Thursday it had won a $2.48 billion order to build eight new process units, utilities and offsite facilities for a oil refinery in Ruwais, United Arab Emirates from Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (Takreer).
The South Korean engineering company said in a regulatory filing that the contract was set to be concluded in January of 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |