South Korea's Samsung Engineering says wins $2.5 billion order
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Thursday it had won a $2.48 billion order to build eight new process units, utilities and offsite facilities for a oil refinery in Ruwais, United Arab Emirates from Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (Takreer).
The South Korean engineering company said in a regulatory filing that the contract was set to be concluded in January of 2016.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study