Sony says $375 million impact on China sales from protests, economy
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Sony Corp said Thursday that anti-Japan sentiment in China and weakness in the world's second-largest economy is likely to dent the company's sales by 30 billion yen ($375.3 million) in the year ending next March 31.
The company cut its overall full-year sales forecast by 200 billion yen on Thursday.
($1 = 79.9300 Japanese yen)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |