Ex-Penn State head put on leave after charges in sex abuse case
(Reuters) - Former Pennsylvania State University President Graham Spanier has been placed on leave effective immediately after he was charged in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, the school said on Thursday.
Penn State will have no further comment due to the legal proceedings, it said in a statement. Spanier is a tenured professor and has been on sabbatical leave.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |