India's Wipro to demerge consumer care, medical diagnostics businesses
BANGALORE Nov 1 (Reuters) - Wipro Ltd, India's No. 3 software services provider, will demerge its consumer care and medical diagnostics units, the company said in a statement to the stock exchanges on Thursday.
Wipro will continue to be a publicly listed company that will focus exclusively on information technology. The board will remain unchanged and the demerger will have no impact on the management structure of the company, the statement said. (Reporting By Harichandan Arakali; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |