Wipro's margins seen improving after non-IT units demerger-CFO
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Profit margins at Wipro Ltd, India's No.3 software services provider, are expected to improve after it separates its non-IT businesses, the company's Chief Financial Officer Suresh Senapaty said on Thursday.
Earlier the company said it will fold all its non-IT businesses into a new company and focus exclusively on information technology, sparking a more than 3 percent rally in its shares in Mumbai.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |