AIG would like to pay dividend in 2013 - CEO
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc would like to pay a dividend in 2013 if it could, subject to discussions with regulators, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche said on Friday.
On a conference call with analysts, Benmosche reiterated that AIG's priority for 2013 will be managing its coverage ratio with the hope of ultimately raising its credit ratings.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee