Beiersdorf eyes return to sales growth in China in 2013
FRANKFURT Nov 2 (Reuters) - Nivea-maker Beiersdorf hopes to return to sales growth in China in 2013 after posting flat sales there in the first nine months of 2012, its chief executive said on Friday.
Stefan Heidenreich also said the group was still aiming for a 16 percent margin on earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) at its Consumer division in the medium-term.
"We are not putting a more specific time frame on it," Heidenreich told analysts in response to questions as to when the target would be met. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source