Beiersdorf ups 2012 revenue forecast
FRANKFURT Nov 2 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf, the maker of Nivea skin care products, increased its revenue outlook for 2012 on Friday.
It said it now expects sales for the group to rise by between 3 and 4 percent, compared with a previous forecast of 3 percent. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales