Beiersdorf ups 2012 revenue forecast
FRANKFURT Nov 2 (Reuters) - Beiersdorf, the maker of Nivea skin care products, increased its revenue outlook for 2012 on Friday.
It said it now expects sales for the group to rise by between 3 and 4 percent, compared with a previous forecast of 3 percent. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes