Turkey's Ford Otosan Q3 net profit falls 17 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 2 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan posted a 17 percent fall year-on-year in net profit to 144.4 million lira ($81 million) in the third quarter, its results showed on Friday.
The company, a partnership between Ford Motor Co and Turkey's Koc Holding, said sales also fell 17 percent year-on-year to 1.98 billion lira.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia