Turkey's Ford Otosan Q3 net profit falls 17 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 2 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan posted a 17 percent fall year-on-year in net profit to 144.4 million lira ($81 million) in the third quarter, its results showed on Friday.
The company, a partnership between Ford Motor Co and Turkey's Koc Holding, said sales also fell 17 percent year-on-year to 1.98 billion lira.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters