Harman's revenue dips on weak European auto sector
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Audio systems maker Harman International Industries Inc reported a 5 percent fall in revenue as a weak European automotive sector hit sales to luxury carmakers.
Net income rose to $55 million, or 79 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $48 million, or 67 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 5 percent to $998 million.
The company supplies audio parts to luxury carmakers like Daimler and Volkswagen AG in Europe.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections