Li & Fung plans $500 mln perpetual bonds to fund acquisitions
HONG KONG Nov 2 (Reuters) - Li & Fung Ltd, a manager of supply chains for global retailers including Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Target Corp, said it would issue $500 million of perpetual bonds to help fund business development and acquisitions.
The U.S. dollar-denominated subordinated perpetual capital securities will carry a 6 percent coupon but will not have a maturity date. They will be listed in Singapore Stock Exchange on Nov. 9, the company said on Friday.
For statement clicks here
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by John Mair)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets