Li & Fung plans $500 mln perpetual bonds to fund acquisitions
HONG KONG Nov 2 (Reuters) - Li & Fung Ltd, a manager of supply chains for global retailers including Wal-Mart Stores Inc and Target Corp, said it would issue $500 million of perpetual bonds to help fund business development and acquisitions.
The U.S. dollar-denominated subordinated perpetual capital securities will carry a 6 percent coupon but will not have a maturity date. They will be listed in Singapore Stock Exchange on Nov. 9, the company said on Friday.
For statement clicks here
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by John Mair)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |