UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday Nov 2
* Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 5-8 points, or 0.1 percent on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, consolidating Thursday's strong gains with all eyes on October's U.S. jobs report.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll