CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower, Goldcorp leads broad retreat
TORONTO, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index finished nearly 1 percent lower on Friday with Goldcorp Inc leading a retreat in resource stocks following a slide in bullion and crude prices. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index closed down 119.35 points, or 0.95 percent, 12,380.41.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources