CANADA STOCKS-TSX slumps 1 pct, Goldcorp leads resources' dive
TORONTO Nov 2 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index fell 1 percent on Friday as gold and energy firms, hit by sinking commodity prices, led the market into a broad-based retreat.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 124.87 points, or 1 percent, at 12,374.89.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data