Hong Kong shares to open up 1.1 pct at new 2012 high
HONG KONG Nov 2 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open Friday at their highest level for 2012, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index buoyed by strength in Chinese financials and other growth-sensitive sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 1.1 percent at 22,066.3, its highest level this year. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 1.2 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image