BRIEF-McGraw Hill-CEO: Expect decision on sale of education unit in 'coming weeks'
Nov 2 (Reuters) - McGraw-Hill Companies Inc : * CEO: Expect decision on sale of education unit in 'coming weeks' * Executives speaking on conference call after earnings report * CEO Terry McGraw: 'we are coming to the conclusion' of education unit sale or
spinoff * CEO says will describe more cost cuts after splitting company * CFO: ongoing legal expense 'is coming down a bit'
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message