S.Africa budget airline 1time files for liquidation
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African budget airline 1time Holdings said on Friday it had filed for liquidation and that trading of its shares had been halted.
The company said in statement it "had no reasonable prospect" of being rescued.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |