S.Africa budget airline 1time files for liquidation
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African budget airline 1time Holdings said on Friday it had filed for liquidation and that trading of its shares had been halted.
The company said in statement it "had no reasonable prospect" of being rescued.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details