Softbank changes eAccess share swap ratio after stock decline
TOKYO Nov 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank Corp said on Friday it will change its share swap ratio with eAccess Ltd , which it acquired in a $1.84 billion deal at the start of last month.
Softbank said it will change the swap ratio to 20.09 from 16.74. The decision follows a decline in Softbank's share price that took place after it announced in October that it would buy a 70 percent stake in Sprint Nextel Corp, the third-largest U.S. carrier.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter