Softbank changes eAccess share swap ratio after stock decline
TOKYO Nov 2 (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank Corp said on Friday it will change its share swap ratio with eAccess Ltd , which it acquired in a $1.84 billion deal at the start of last month.
Softbank said it will change the swap ratio to 20.09 from 16.74. The decision follows a decline in Softbank's share price that took place after it announced in October that it would buy a 70 percent stake in Sprint Nextel Corp, the third-largest U.S. carrier.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll