Sunoco reopens 350 gas stations, trucking supply in from NY, PA
NEW YORK Nov 2 (Reuters) - Sunoco said on Friday it had reopened 350 service stations as of Friday and was trucking in supply from terminals in upstate New York and Pennsylvania.
The company said that two key termminals in Inwood, on the northern tip of Manhattan Island, and Newark, NJ, remain closed after severe flooding.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season