Sunoco reopens 350 gas stations, trucking supply in from NY, PA
NEW YORK Nov 2 (Reuters) - Sunoco said on Friday it had reopened 350 service stations as of Friday and was trucking in supply from terminals in upstate New York and Pennsylvania.
The company said that two key termminals in Inwood, on the northern tip of Manhattan Island, and Newark, NJ, remain closed after severe flooding.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |