AIG would like to pay dividend in 2013: CEO
(Reuters) - Insurer American International Group Inc (AIG.N) would like to pay a dividend in 2013 if it could, subject to discussions with regulators, Chief Executive Bob Benmosche said on Friday.
On a conference call with analysts, Benmosche reiterated that AIG's priority for 2013 will be managing its coverage ratio with the hope of ultimately raising its credit ratings. (Reporting By Ben Berkowitz)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions