Softbank changes eAccess share swap ratio after stock decline
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Softbank Corp said on Friday it will change its share swap ratio with eAccess Ltd, which it acquired in a $1.84 billion deal at the start of last month.
Softbank said it will change the swap ratio to 20.09 from 16.74. The decision follows a decline in Softbank's share price that took place after it announced in October that it would buy a 70 percent stake in Sprint Nextel Corp, the third-largest U.S. carrier.
(Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image