Turkey's Yapi Kredi bank says to issue 500 mln lira bill
ISTANBUL Nov 2 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Yapi Kredi said on Friday it haD applied to the Turkish banking watchdog (BBDK) and Capital Markets Board to issue a 178-day, 500 million lira ($280 million) bill.
The bank also said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange that if the issue attracted strong bids it could increase the total amount by 100 million lira. ($1 = 1.7881 Turkish liras) (Writing by Seltem Iyigun)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales