Delta's Trainer, PA units up, ramping up jet output-source
NEW YORK Nov 4 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines 185,000 barrel per day refinery in Trainer, Pennsylvania has all units up and running with full rates expected in a few days, a source familiar with refinery operations said on Sunday.
"It takes a couple of days to optimize the units. But it is running smoothly," the source told Reuters.
Production of jet fuel is now 30,000 barrels per day, ramping up to its goal of 52,000 bpd.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York