Delta's Trainer, PA units up, ramping up jet output-source
NEW YORK Nov 4 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines 185,000 barrel per day refinery in Trainer, Pennsylvania has all units up and running with full rates expected in a few days, a source familiar with refinery operations said on Sunday.
"It takes a couple of days to optimize the units. But it is running smoothly," the source told Reuters.
Production of jet fuel is now 30,000 barrels per day, ramping up to its goal of 52,000 bpd.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia