NuStar sees Linden, NJ, pipe, barge terminal back "very soon"
NEW YORK Nov 4 (Reuters) - NuStar Energy LP said on Sunday it hoped "very soon" to restore pipeline and barge deliveries at its Linden, New Jersey, terminal, which it said earlier in the week had sustained severe damage from Hurricane Sandy.
NuStar's marine terminal at Linden, an energy storage and pipeline hub that was among the hardest-hit areas by Sandy, has 23 tanks capable of storing 4.1 million barrels of refined fuels, with one ship dock and two barge docks. All eight racks at its truck terminal were back in operation, it said.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source