Car bomb explodes in southeast Turkey - news agency
ISTANBUL Nov 4 (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in southeast Turkey on Sunday as a police car passed by, causing casualties, the private Dogan news agency reported.
The blast occurred in the town of Semdinli in Hakkari province on Turkey's borders with Iraq and Iran. The report could not immediately be confirmed.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief