Car bomb explodes in southeast Turkey - news agency
ISTANBUL Nov 4 (Reuters) - A car bomb exploded in southeast Turkey on Sunday as a police car passed by, causing casualties, the private Dogan news agency reported.
The blast occurred in the town of Semdinli in Hakkari province on Turkey's borders with Iraq and Iran. The report could not immediately be confirmed.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner