Auckland International Airport appoints Adrian Littlewood CEO
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - New Zealand's biggest airport Auckland International Airport Ltd (AIA.NZ) has appointed Adrian Littlewood as its new chief executive.
Littlewood, the company's current general manager of retail and commercial, replaces Simon Moutter who moved to be head of Telecom Corp Ltd TEL.NZ.
He has been with the company since 2009 and has been credited with driving strong growth in the retail and commercial operations, which provide around 40 percent of the company's revenue.
Shares in the top-10 stock closed on Friday at NZ$2.64.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |