Auckland International Airport appoints Adrian Littlewood CEO
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - New Zealand's biggest airport Auckland International Airport Ltd (AIA.NZ) has appointed Adrian Littlewood as its new chief executive.
Littlewood, the company's current general manager of retail and commercial, replaces Simon Moutter who moved to be head of Telecom Corp Ltd TEL.NZ.
He has been with the company since 2009 and has been credited with driving strong growth in the retail and commercial operations, which provide around 40 percent of the company's revenue.
Shares in the top-10 stock closed on Friday at NZ$2.64.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command