Auckland International Airport appoints Adrian Littlewood CEO
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - New Zealand's biggest airport Auckland International Airport Ltd (AIA.NZ) has appointed Adrian Littlewood as its new chief executive.
Littlewood, the company's current general manager of retail and commercial, replaces Simon Moutter who moved to be head of Telecom Corp Ltd (TEL.NZ).
He has been with the company since 2009 and has been credited with driving strong growth in the retail and commercial operations, which provide around 40 percent of the company's revenue.
Shares in the top-10 stock closed on Friday at NZ$2.64.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season