Auckland International Airport appoints Adrian Littlewood CEO
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - New Zealand's biggest airport Auckland International Airport Ltd (AIA.NZ) has appointed Adrian Littlewood as its new chief executive.
Littlewood, the company's current general manager of retail and commercial, replaces Simon Moutter who moved to be head of Telecom Corp Ltd (TEL.NZ).
He has been with the company since 2009 and has been credited with driving strong growth in the retail and commercial operations, which provide around 40 percent of the company's revenue.
Shares in the top-10 stock closed on Friday at NZ$2.64.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Harsh weather, floods challenge U.S. holiday travelers