Auckland Intl Airport appoints Adrian Littlewood CEO
WELLINGTON (Reuters) - New Zealand's biggest airport Auckland International Airport Ltd (AIA.NZ) has appointed Adrian Littlewood as its new chief executive.
Littlewood, the company's current general manager of retail and commercial, replaces Simon Moutter who moved to be head of Telecom Corp Ltd (TEL.NZ).
He has been with the company since 2009 and has been credited with driving strong growth in the retail and commercial operations, which provide around 40 percent of the company's revenue.
Shares in the top-10 stock closed on Friday at NZ$2.64.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources