American Suzuki Motor to file for Chapter 11
Nov 5 (Reuters) - American Suzuki Motor Corp, the sole distributor of Suzuki Motor Corp vehicles in continental United States, said it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
The company will wind down and discontinue new automobile sales in continental United States, it said.
American Suzuki sold 2,023 vehicles in the United States last month. (Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions