American Suzuki Motor to file for Chapter 11
Nov 5 (Reuters) - American Suzuki Motor Corp, the sole distributor of Suzuki Motor Corp vehicles in continental United States, said it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
The company will wind down and discontinue new automobile sales in continental United States, it said.
American Suzuki sold 2,023 vehicles in the United States last month. (Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |