Apple says sold 3 mln iPads since Friday
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Apple Inc said it sold three million iPads in the three days since Friday, when it launched the new iPad mini and the fourth-generation iPad.
This was double the first weekend sales of 1.5 million for Wi-Fi only models for the third generation iPad sold in March, Apple said on Monday.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner