Economists cut forecasts for Brazil inflation, interest rates
SAO PAULO Nov 5 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for inflation in Brazil this year to 5.44 percent from 5.45 percent a week previously, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
The median forecast for interest rates at the end of 2013 also edged down to 7.63 percent from 7.75 percent.
Forecasts for interest rates and economic growth in 2012 remained unchanged, as well as the median estimate for inflation next year.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit