Economists cut forecasts for Brazil inflation, interest rates
SAO PAULO Nov 5 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for inflation in Brazil this year to 5.44 percent from 5.45 percent a week previously, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
The median forecast for interest rates at the end of 2013 also edged down to 7.63 percent from 7.75 percent.
Forecasts for interest rates and economic growth in 2012 remained unchanged, as well as the median estimate for inflation next year.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip