District of Columbia to sell $775 mln bonds week of Nov. 12
Nov 5 (Reuters) - The District of Columbia is planning to sell $775 million of income tax secured revenue bonds during the week of Nov. 12, said a market source on Monday.
The sale consists of $745 million of new bonds and $30 million of refunding bonds, according to the preliminary official statement.
Goldman Sachs & Co. is the lead manager on the sale.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |