Freddie Mac to sell $3.0 bln in bills on Monday
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $3.0 billion reference bills on Monday.
The sale consists of $1.5 billion of three-month bills due Feb. 4, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills due May 6, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Nov. 6.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |