Freddie Mac to sell $3.0 bln in bills on Monday
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $3.0 billion reference bills on Monday.
The sale consists of $1.5 billion of three-month bills due Feb. 4, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills due May 6, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Nov. 6.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel