Portugal, Greece sought technical advice from World Bank - Kim
MEXICO CITY Nov 4 (Reuters) - Greece and Portugal have sought technical advice from the World Bank and talks are at the early stages, bank president Jim Yong Kim said on Sunday at the G20 meeting in Mexico.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls