Stifel Financial to buy KBW
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Stifel Financial Corp said it would buy smaller rival KBW Inc in a transaction valued at about $575 million, creating a middle-market investment bank focused on the financial services industry.
KBW shareholders will receive $17.50 per share comprised of $10 per share in cash and $7.50 per share in Stifel stock.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study