Stifel Financial to buy KBW
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Stifel Financial Corp said it would buy smaller rival KBW Inc in a transaction valued at about $575 million, creating a middle-market investment bank focused on the financial services industry.
KBW shareholders will receive $17.50 per share comprised of $10 per share in cash and $7.50 per share in Stifel stock.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane