New Issue-Kennametal sells $400 mln in notes
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Kennametal Inc on Friday sold $400 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan and RBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: KENNAMETAL AMT $400 MLN COUPON 2.65 PCT MATURITY 11/01/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.867 FIRST PAY 05/01/2013 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 2.671 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/07/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 150 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-B MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote