LeapFrog 3rd-qtr profit rises
Nov 5 (Reuters) - Educational games maker LeapFrog Enterprises Inc reported a higher third-quarter profit, helped by new products such as its children's tablet, LeapPad2.
For the quarter, the company's profit rose to $41.7 million, or 60 cents per share, from $23 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company, known for its interactive reading systems, educational games, books and learning toys, said sales rose 28 percent to $193.1 million.
Analysts on average had forecast earnings of 42 cents per share on revenue of $174.2 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness