Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* Lloyds Banking Group is considering selling its 60 percent stake in wealth manager St James's Place Plc in a bid to raise around 1 billion pounds ($1.60 billion), according to a report in Britain's Sunday Times.
* Kazakhstan's Kcell, a unit of Nordic telecoms group TeliaSonera, plans to list about a quarter of its shares for up to 500 million pounds, the Financial Times reported.
* Swiss bank UBS is working on a new bonus scheme for top management, including for those tasked with winding down some of its investment banking activities, the Der Sonntag newspaper reported on Sunday.
* Sanofi's management considered moving its headquarters abroad in the last few months but the plan was nixed by the drugmaker's chairman, French weekly Le Journal du Dimanche reported on Sunday, citing sources close to the board.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official