Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* Lloyds Banking Group is considering selling its 60 percent stake in wealth manager St James's Place Plc in a bid to raise around 1 billion pounds ($1.60 billion), according to a report in Britain's Sunday Times.
* Kazakhstan's Kcell, a unit of Nordic telecoms group TeliaSonera, plans to list about a quarter of its shares for up to 500 million pounds, the Financial Times reported.
* Swiss bank UBS is working on a new bonus scheme for top management, including for those tasked with winding down some of its investment banking activities, the Der Sonntag newspaper reported on Sunday.
* Sanofi's management considered moving its headquarters abroad in the last few months but the plan was nixed by the drugmaker's chairman, French weekly Le Journal du Dimanche reported on Sunday, citing sources close to the board.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade