European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Monday, with uncertainty related to the outcome of a tightly fought U.S. presidential election prompting investors to sell equities.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.6 percent lower.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine