European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Nov 5 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Monday, with uncertainty related to the outcome of a tightly fought U.S. presidential election prompting investors to sell equities.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.5 to 0.6 percent lower.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA